Subject: [Leica] Diafine
From: "Philip Kokoczka" <philip63@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 03:45:04 PDT

D. B. Colen wrote:
>>Is Acufine  - from the manufacturer who later brought out Diafine
- -still around and does anyone still use it? I seem to remember using it
in the early 60s to push Tri-X to about 1600 - or am I getting
Oldtimers?<<

Acufine is still around and still workes the same as it did 30 years
ago. It is made by Acufine, Inc. on N. Kedzie St in Chicago, which BTW
is the same address for Ethol Chemicals, Inc. (although their phone
numbers are different).

Phil