Subject: [Leica] RE: red dots
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 10:05:00 +0000

Instead of making your Leica look like a point and shoot, it can work the
other way around too.
I visited Solms a couple of years ago to meet up with some Leica friends
and realised when I got to the airport I'd left my Leica behind!
So at the Duty Free shop I bought the cheapest 35mm P&S I could and glued
a red Leica sticker on the front of it before we got to Germany.
The rest of the pack were fooled when I told them Leica R & D dept. had
lent it to me for assessment...

Thankfully the thieves were either stupid or very astute...

Jem