Subject: Re: [Leica] Invert or rotate
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 23:59:15 -0500

At 09:30 PM 9/6/98 -0700, you wrote:

>weakened parts of the chemicals, but I'm not really convinced that
>rotation isn't also doing that.  So, for the time being at least, I'll
>keep rotating away.  (Somebody referred to it as "twirling".  I like
>that better.)

Darkroom Techniques magazine - the one Mike Johnston used to write fore
before his D&CCT days, did research on agitation. Twirling does cause
uneven development. But if you don't find what you get objectionable, more
power to you.

I invert AND twist.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The world's full of apathy, and I don't care.