Subject: [Leica] Airport security
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@cedep.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 11:26:58 -0400 (EDT)

Bonjour a tous,

  I d like to comment on Tom s post regarding airport security.

  Indeed three years ago I did run into a similar situation where a custom s
agent (or security guard) systematically searched my photo equipment and
camera bags at Mirabel Airport.  Of course it did take a while, but did not
bother me at all.  What s ten more minutes of waiting when your life is on
the line?  In fact it made me feel so much more secure when I boarded the
plane.  So if any lugger also is working at security in airports, keep doing
your best.  I want to reach my destination!

A la prochaine,

 Robert (un chevalier sans blason...M5!).