Subject: Re: [Leica] plastic or metal tank
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 05:20:26 -0500

At 10:06 PM 9/5/98 -0500, you wrote:

>BTW, I have the impression that you can use stainless reels with certain
>of the Jobo plastic tanks, which might give the best of both worlds.
>Anybody ever use this combination?

The other way would be better if  you ask me. I think a stainless tank
would make control of chemical temperature more precise because you can
raise and lower temperature faster. Or maybe that might be a bad thing, if
you can get plastic to work precisely.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.
- - Revolution Books. New York, New York.