Subject: Re: [Leica] Old colour film stock and back to pictures.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 19:36:07 -0500

At 09:41 AM 9/4/98 -0500, you wrote:

>One of my aphorisms is that it's easier to make a good picture in
>colour, but it's easier to make a great picture in B&W.

LIFE magazine once had the philosophy if it's a good picture make it big.
If it's a bad picture make it bigger. That sound's about the same. But what
you say is true.

The problem is, it's not so easy. It is harder to make great color photos,
but there's nothing wrong with that. Photography isn't easy no matter how
you slice it. It's just easier to make mediocre color images, because
they're harder to print.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.