Subject: [Leica] Arriverderci
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 11:53:52 -0400

Dear Luggers,

I have been passively lurking these past few months after having
received several useful tips from Luggers related to my forthcoming
Anniversary trip to Italy, Germany and a bit of France (Paris). I plan
to travel relatively light and bring two M6 bodies with 28, 35, 50 and
90mm lenses.  The recent crash of Swissair flight 111 has given  my wife
and I some pause but we will  take off  Monday for Rome followed by
Florence, Venice, Munich, Bavaria, Solms (to keep this on topic) and
Paris.  There will not be time for Photokina unfortunately.  Thanks to
all who have given me Leica and film advice.  The recent posts
notwithstanding, the LUG is a great bunch of  men and women whom I'll
miss over the next three weeks.  Hope to be back on-line the 26th of
September.

Ciao,

Paul T. Collura