Subject: Re: [Leica] 24/2,8 ASPH Lens
From: dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu (Andrew M. Moore)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 12:10:15 -0400 (EDT)

> I am planning to get a basic M system (an M6 with 35/2 ASPH lens). I
> would also like to add a wide angle lens later.  Could anyone on the
> list share his/hers experience with the 24/2,8 ASPH lens?  Thanks in
> advance.

I can't help you with the 24/2.8, but if you haven't acquired your
35/2 yet, I might be able to help.  I have a four month old 35/2 ASPH
(chrome version), #3771xxx, which I will probably be selling as soon
as my (used) 35/2 non-ASPH arrives.  I went with the non-ASPH because
I prefer its size and weight as compared to the ASPH version.  of
course, this 35/2 ASPH is in mint condition.

If you're interested, let me know and we can discuss prices, trades,
etc.

Andrew