Subject: [Leica] Tri-Elmar / Tri-It / Tres Fun!
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:43:55 EDT

LUG:

Prior to the release of the Tri-Elmar, there was much buzz on the LUG in
anticipation of this lens.

Did anyone buy one??  If so, how is it in the feild?

I was shooting at a construction site the other day, constantly changing from
35mm to 50mm (my only two M lenses) when I realized how great it would have
been to have the Tri-Elmar.  I would now consider one for versital ( and fast)
outdoor shooting.

Comments appreciated :-)

Arturo