Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL flash on the M6
From: thomas boehm <toboehm@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 04:26:21 -0700 (PDT)

Thomas Kachadurian  wrote:
>>> With the current meter spot on the M6 a TTL flash will be all but
useless. .... You would change your composition to meet the needs of
the meter, and you
> can only get a TTL reading from the spot on the shutter curtain at the
> moment of the exposure.

sorry - as i understand the control off TTL-metering, it works DURING
the exposure towards the surface of the film, not on the shutter
curtain before the exposure....

correct me, if i'm wrong or misunderstanding....

thomas böhm