Subject: [Leica] M pol
From: "Roy J. Feldman" <royfel@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 20:26:35 -0400

After waiting 3 months and paying $250 I have one. It does what it is
suppose to well,but it was so hard to get and costs so much I'm sure I'll
drop it. My old method of using a normal one holding it in front of the
viewfinder, checking orientation and installing it on the lens don't seem so
hard in retrospect. The Leica also fits my Contax. BTW if Max polarization
is what you're after just put on any polarizer and as you turn watch the
LED's, they will let you know when it's at Max.