Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: VISO Use + M6/TTL flash
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 10:55:53 +0200

Hi Gerd,

This is a classical problem with people using the Viso.
I remember some of them wanting to use the Leicameter with the 4X prism!!
They had to use it separately which is not easy at all.
Anyhow this TTL flash feature sounds great for viso users, they won't have
to make complicated calculations with the tables to determine the proper
exposure for manual flash!=20
If the flash contacts are in the Metz standard (SCA something), appropriate
cables should be available for that purpose, even maybe a flat one that
could fit underneath the prism housing....
Thib.