Subject: Re: [Leica] Spaniel: LUG porno uploader [lest we forget]
From: "A. C. G. Burbridge" <LIGHTandPOWER@IBM.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 23:54:52 -0700

OK we've all heard you -- please trade recriminations privately.

I doubt there is anyone on this list who doesn't have an opinion about this
(I certainly do), but I am grateful to everyone who has declined to rise to
the bait. It's not what I joined this forum to discuss!

There *are* points which are germane, such as "What would be the effects of
a settlement on the Leica-users as customers of Leica Corp.?" But I'd just
as soon forgo such discussion if it would mean putting up with more
disrespectful, jejune, ad hominem and personal battles clogging up my
email...

A U S T i N .