Subject: Re: [Leica] Slave Labor Lawsuits
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 23:47:47 EDT

Someone wrote:

"Why do we not agonize over the near annihilation of (snip)   Or the Cambodian
holocaust and the one now taking place, the Yugoslavian
"ethnic cleansing"?"
- -----------------------------------------
Comment:

For this very reason we should never forget history.  In fact by the looks of
the present inhumanities still occuring, its obvious not enough discussion is
taking place nor interest in "foreign matters."

For those individuals who are still living and were indeed subjected to slave
labor in Germany during WWII, some form of retribution is in order.  I can't
imagine the horror of being "used" by a company and then seeing that same
company grow into a successful corporation over the next 50 years!

Today's board of directors are responsible for yesterday's wrong-doing and
omissions, whether it be slave labor or the polluting of a river!!!

MHO
Arturo