Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux King of the Night
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 14:39:43 +0000

Ah.... the Cuban cigar has a fine reputation.  Not many can resist a taste
of those expensive leaves.  Over in this part of the world, the Indian
"cheroots" will not only set the uninitiateds' heads spinning but will also
guarantee a mosquito free environment.

This is getting really off topic.  Better get back to shooting a few rolls
with my HM and Noctilux.

Dan Khong