Subject: [Leica] Domke F6
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 21:15:18 EDT

I also use a Domke F6.  I carry an M6 with a 35 Summicron attached, an M3
body, a 50 Summicron, 90 Elmarit-M, meter,film, pens,flashlight, and lots of
other stuff. I find it holds everything I need, and is not too big.  I use the
optional shoulder pad which adds a great deal of comfort for long shoots.  I
carry this bag almost every day everywhere I go and like it a lot.  My only
quibble has been mentioned by others- it doesn't seal as well as I would like.
You have to be careful in the rain to make sure the top flap is covering the
ends.  I got mine in dark green canvas with leather trim-snazzier than the
regular style.  After about a year the canvas is developing a nice patina and
the bag is starting to look and feel like a comfy shoe.

		Richard Wasserman