Subject: Re: [Leica] [leica] M6 battery-cap with slit
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 14:05:07 -0500

You know it, Mark, Had to wait till the exact size of the slot was
determined through time, the average amount of wear on the average sized
coin of currency in 12 different countries, and the determination on
weather it would help or hinder the application of tape to the body. :)

Mark Walberg wrote

>Wow!  Now there is a technological advance!  I'm sure that Leica waited
>until this technology and design was fully mature before releasing it.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto