Subject: Re: [Leica] Third Party Leica Body Manufacturer
From: Mark Walberg <Walberg@simmons.swmed.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 21:33:53 -0600

One feature that is being included in this camera is a full magnification
1:1 viewfinder (like my Konicas).  The full magnification viewfinder allows
you to keep both eyes open so you can see everything outside the frame.  It
is nice for focusing, too.

Why doesn't Leica make a full magnification viewfinder???
Mark Walberg