Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:tape (not only to guard against thieves)
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 98 20:18:58 -0500

August 25, 1998

Andrew wrote:

>True, but making the body more stealthy also make it less
>noticable/distracting to the subjects.  Especially on a chrome
>body.

- --also I find it very distracting when someone notices the camera and
wants to talk about it while you're trying to take pictures!  My new
black M6 body just came back from Leica USA after being sent back for
adjustment 3 times.  I'm very happy to report that it's perfect now.
This is the one that will get the tape eventually.

MK, NJ, USA