Subject: Re: [Leica] Grips - which one to choose?
From: Michael Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 19:14:05 -0700

I have the black aluminum after market grip and used it extensively until I
acquired the 135/2.8 .  I thought  the grip indispensible until I went
without it for a couple of months(the 135/2.8 won't mount properly because
the "eyes" and the grip collide).  Don't use it at all anymore..would sell
it or trade to you, but too blasted far to ship...

At 10:41 PM 8/24/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>I just grew a callous on my middle finger from holding my M6 - it's quite a
>pain and it won't go away, very persistent. Is that a common Leica woe?
>
>So I need to buy a handgrip. I have seen the Leica-own, plastic one. I know
>that there is someone in the States that manufactures an aluminum grip. I
>would appreciate if someone would know and share with me the email or web
>address of the manufacturer. Also, is there anyone out there in the Lug
>ne(s)t who has tried both grips?
>
>The leica grip looks nice but it's a $70 piece of molded plastic, basically.
>
>Best,
>
>Milos

Mike Leitheiser

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
                                   Tom McGuane