Subject: Re: [Leica] newby
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 07:54:42 -0500

At 01:44 PM 8/24/98 +0200, you wrote:

>questions (eg. can I safely use protective black tape - I hope I will be
>travelling quite a lot in the next few months - without leaving marks on

In all seriousness, the more expensive gaffers tape will work better than
many tapes, since it's glue tends not to stick. But really, don't assume
the tape will do you that much good. I suspect it doesn't.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

We can never be born enough. We are human beings; for whom birth is a
supremely welcome mystery that happens only and whenever we are faithful to
ourselves.

- - e. e. cummings