Subject: [Leica] Jim Williams and the Contax G
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 11:17:58 -0400

For those of you who do not know Jim Williams, he is one prince of a guy
and he has a good store of Leica knowledge, having been a user for some
years.  Jim has approached his advocacy of the Contax G from an intelligent
and rational position of having used a number of systems and having
selected the Contax G as it fits his needs more closely than any other system.

Heck, Jim even bought my Zeiss book.  And he sold me a 1.5/7.5cm CZJ Biotar
in LTM, a prince of a lens.

I agree that it is bad form to quote a person's words out of context,
though this seems to be an increasing mark of the Internet.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!