Subject: Re: [Leica] Uncomfirmed Leica M7 Specs
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:14:24 EDT

Jim Brick wrote:

<< Having a complete R system, I like the M6 Classic just exactly how it is.
It is indeed, a great camera. >>
- -------------------------------------

Jim,

I couldn't agree with you more, however, as an M6 user, I would like a shutter
speed of 1/4000.  I shoot mostly Tri-X, and would like the option of using
larger apetures in bright sun.  Also, AE would be nice for fast shooting
situations.

But I would be the first to admit, these additional features on an M body are
not likely to improve my photography.  When you get right down to it, the M6
is fine as-is, and any new M body would always be a "second" body to my
current M6.  Perhaps we LUG participants over-analyze the equipment a bit!  :
).

Cheers,

Arturo