Subject: [Leica] ROR for sale in UK
From: Simon Ogilvie <simon_ogilvie@ionica.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:47:03 +0100

I recently ordered some ROR for myself, and to cut a long
story short, the easiest and cheapest way to get it delivered
to the UK was for me to buy a "case" of twelve 2oz bottles.
It's going to take me a very long time to get through 24oz!

If anyone in the UK would like to buy a bottle (or two) off me
I will happily sell you some at cost.  I expect this will come
to around 5 pound per bottle including P&P.  If I get a lot of
interest, I'll order another 12 bottles... :-)

Simon.