Subject: [Leica] Leitz-Minolta CL 40mm shade: where to get?
From: James J Dempsey <jjd@jjd.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:16:23 EDT

The shade on my dealy beloved Leitz-Minolta CL 40mm Rokkor-C has started to
disintegrate.  Does anyone know where I can get a replacment?  The thread
diameter is 40.5mm -- not the same as the "real" Leica CL.

BTW, I saw a used Leica CL with 40mm Summicron-C and 90mm Elmar-C for sale
locally at Zeff Photo Supply here in Belmont, MA.  It seemed in very good
condition -- I didn't see any scratches.  They wanted around $650 for the
camera with 40mm.  Don't know if that is a good price, but I know I love my
CL!   Zeff is at: http://members.aol.com/zeffphoto/index.html.

                       --Jim Dempsey--
                         jjd@jjd.com
                       http://jjd.com/