Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG appreciation (long)
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:28:28 +0200

Pascal and Nathan,

I find that my family budget and general level of (in)sanity benefit
from periodic unsubscribing from this List of lists. Resubscribing is of
course unavoidable because of well documented withdrawal symptoms. The
Photokina season will be very very hard to survive....

BTW, are any of the Brusselaars here planning a day trip on the Saturday
to Koln ? We could share gas and emotions... Do not hesitate to e-mail
to me privately for arrangements....

Friendly regards
Alan
Brussels-Belgium