Subject: [Leica] Summilux-M 1:1,4 35mm Canadian Version
From: Michael Heidecker <Michael_Heidecker@leoburnett.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 09:51:19 +0200

Dear Leica-Users,

two weeks ago I recieved my used Summilux 35mm by mail and
found out, that it is the Canadian version. As there came no
sun shade with it, I went to my preferred local dealer to buy one,
and he told me, that my lens seems to be the latest version of
the Canadians. However, I am now a bit in fear wheather "my"
version is (a lot?) inferior to the last per-asph version of the
Solms-made one. Can anyone provide me some help?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Michael

Michael F. Heidecker   **** "E-Bow the Letter!"