Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 0.75 v. M6 0.85
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 21:43:28 -0700

Fstop008@aol.com wrote:

> If you had to put together a kit of lenses to go with your M6HM, what would
> you choose?

Of course this will be colored by personal bias..!!

50mm Noctilux (no I don't have one but it is planned)
21mm ASPH
35mm f/2 ASPH
90mm ASPH (not yet released)

A pretty weighty lot, I can understand Eric's paring of the 35 f1.4 and
75f1.4.  But for me this covers most all I want to do with a 35mm RF.

Some may notice my bias to the shorter focal lengths with the HM, its
not the framelines I like as much as the greater magnification and the
RF 'snap'

Dennis