Subject: [Leica] re:Voyage to Munich- Thanks to everyone!!
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 23:05:38 -0400

Thanks to all who responded.  We now have at least 15 sites to visit there.
I'll be travelling my best companion...my M6...and my wife as well :-))
<LOL>!!

It's been a very long time since we've been on a trip like this.  It's going
to be like a second honey moon;  except that we will be a very modern
couple: me and my M6 and my wife and her Nikon.

As you usual she will dream of all the beautiful pictures she would have get
and be jealous of mine...and as usual she will take some from my stack and
claim the credit for them!  At least she can do macro shots and zoom in on
birds with her 24-120mm lens (or something like that) except that she always
complains about the weight...sounds familiar?!! ;-)

We are leaving on the 5th and we will be back on the 15th.  Although I can
manage the use of a PC, I am a total idiot when it comes to web pages.
There was talk of a group of Luggers that would exchange via USPS
photographs for critique.  I hope that by then it will be on.

Anyway, I had a chat with two Luggers from the region, amongst others nobody
else but the famous David Almy, and we were contemplating an evening near
Washington DC...kind of a Malug (Mid-Atlantic Lug -thanks for the idea you
guys from the Balug!!).  Upon my return I will get in touch with those
interested.  We'll manage an agenda and a meeting place and have some fun.

Thanks again to all of you!

Francois Brunelle
Ashburn VA

"Mrs. Astor to Winston Churchill:  "If you were my husband, I would serve
you poison"; Mr. Churchill to reply: "My Dear, if I was your husband...I
would take it" !!