Subject: Re: [Leica] Abrahamsson Soft Release Info
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:44:41 +0200

I thought, "Hmm, nice black M3", until I saw the outboard frame counter.
Quite a collection of cameras.

Hans Pahlen wrote:

> For LUGers who want to know what the Soft Release look like:
> I have just completed my mirror site page
> http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-24872/rapidw.htm with info about Tom's Soft
> Release. I have published some photos of the Soft Release sent to me
> by Tom.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just DOHH it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho