Subject: Re: [Leica] Pocket camera replacement
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 18:01:52 +0200

Thanks a lot, Pascal! I looked at the Minilux today, and the idea of also
having a Leica as my pocket camera was certainly tempting. However, it costs
30.000 BEF (vs. 20.000 for the GR1) and it lacks some of the things I like
about the GR1. I does have a slight speed advantage, f2.4 vs. f2.8, but I
think in the end I will simply replace the GR1.

Nathan