Subject: Odp: [Leica] Pocket camera replacement
From: "Krzysztof Szecowka" <szecowka@ch.wssk.wroc.pl>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:33:57 +0200

Buy GR1 (Forgive me Leica!). The most important reason are not the specs,
because we as leicaphiles don't care about them. The reason is true
pocketability (is it still English?). I used to have minilux (I gave it to
my father) - it was not pocketable at all (excluding the pockets in
millitary pants) - it's like brick.

Chris
- -