Subject: [Leica] Re: Digilux = Fuji MX-700
From: richard.setchim@uk.pwcglobal.com
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 03:54:47 +0100

If the 'said to be forthcoming' Leica Digilux is based on the Fujifilm
MX-700, LUG members will not be disappointed. I have been using a MX-700
for a while now with very satisfactory results. It is with me on vacation
along with a M5 + 35mm and an original Leicaflex + 90mm. Unlike the shots
with the film cameras, which will remain undeveloped for a while, shots
from the Fuji have already been sent to family and friends as electronic
"post cards".

I have not noticed the blue cast which Pascal referred to in his August 15
mail, but in any event the colour adjustment tools in the photo editor that
comes with Microsoft Office are more than adequate to make any desired
adjustments.

Regards.