Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: Summicron-M 35/2
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 09:50:35 -0400

Andrew,
I have a Summicron-M 35mm f/2.0 Black Mint- serial# 3018177 for sale.  I am
not really interested in the aspherical version as I already have one.  I am
asking 775.00 paid in advance ( cash, certified check or USPS money order)
for the lens with 10 days MBG as per LHSA.  It comes with both caps and
hood.  Let me know if you are interested.
Best regards,

Francois Brunelle
Ashburn VA