Subject: [Leica] For Sale Items
From: "Jim Cheatham" <jcheatham@lex.lib.sc.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 16:03:49 -0400

I just saw this at the Yahoo Classifieds site.  It may be of interest.
***
11 - Photography: Leica, Kodak, Zeiss, Minox, Rolleicord; Fairfax,
Virginia
Price: 20,000.00
cameras are in mint condition Lenses: 7 Elmar Lenses, 3 Hecktor, 2
Summar, 2 Sumarit, 3 Summicron, 3 Sumitar, 1 Telyt, 1 Xennon.
Accessories: I have numerous lens cases, reflex houseing (OOZAB),
Focusing Stage(OOZAB), 2 black light meters and 1 silver. In addition I
have 2 Minox III spy cameras with accesories, Kodak Monitor (six-20)
with field case, Zeiss Ikon Nettar, Pronto 75mm lens with field case,
Rolleicord, Compur Rapid with case. please email me at bwiles@gmu.edu
for further details on condition and prices
Contact: Ben, Alexandria, Virginia , 22306
Email: bwiles@gmu.edu
Date posted: 08/12/98 Ad ID: merchandise-902460069-17417