Subject: Re: [Leica] Bottle Opener?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 11:00:01 -0400

Harrison,
I love it! Little did I know I would start something myself with this! :)
Like Uv filters, the question of leaving the end out is a matter of personal
taste. Years ago I got used to tearing off the narrow leader to let me know
a used from an unused roll. I left them out if they were color rolls that I
did in the processor at work. B&W which I do at home, I run all the way in,
and since I usually bulk load, I just snap the caps off!
I have had some rolls that I have used 'twice'! In the heat of the action,
at a wedding, I have put film in the wrong pocket, hence the removal of the
tip of the leader!
I think we can safely say, though- real photographers do what they daggummit
well please, Devil take the hindmost! The only constant is the speed of
light, and it's usually a lot faster than me. I tell folks that I used to be
fast, but now I am just half-fast  :)
Summitarly,
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com