Subject: RE: [Leica] (Off Topic) B&W paper recommendation please
From: "Roy J. Feldman" <royfel@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 08:29:11 -0400

I print and exhibit B&W for a living, I've found the new Forte 5 paper to be
great. Unlike many papers it contains no brightener so it will keep
developing as long as you leave it in the soup. It tones like no other, from
a cool black to a chocolate brown in 20:1 selenium. The RC matches the Fiber
Base pretty closely so it is possible to make test prints and contacts on
the RC and translating this to the fiber base. Tech support is great (there
is one lady at Omega Satter but she can tell you everything) and the price
is lower by half than Ilford Warmtone.Sorry to be off topic but good stuff
needs mentioning.
Roy Feldman