Subject: Re: [Leica] Gunther Osterloh Book
From: LeicaPhoto@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 23:08:28 EDT

Leica Gallery has one copy of Osterloh's "Leica M: The Advanced School". It is
in mint condition (all pages firmly in the binding) and the price is $250.
This is high; however, it is the only mint copy that we have had in four
years. Our fax is 212-777-6960. We are open through Friday, August 14, and
then we close for summer vacation and will be at Leica AG< Solms and other
Leica places in Europe. If lyou wish, call at 212-777-3051. Shipping in the
continental US is $5. for the book. Best regards, Rose and Jay Deutsch / Leica
Gallery. P.S. We will be having an Osterloh show at our Oskar Barnack Room
January 15 thorogh February 20, and we hope that the photographer will be
there to greet everyone.