Subject: [Leica] Good old lenses
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:49:54 +0200

Last Sunday I went to a blues concert, bringing my old Summicron 90/2,0 from
1965 (The large one, before the current version) and my M6. I bought this
battered lens very cheap together with some other junkish M-stuff, and this
was a nice chance to try the lens. I shot at F2,8/250 on XP2, and had the
film developed by a one hour lab.
When I made the print, I was surely impressed with the image quality.
This is only a concert photo, but I like the sharpness and the reflections
on the guitar. If you want to check it, you will find it at:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/5799/pict12.htm
I love those lenses from the good old 60:s generation! And they can be found
for little money, too.
Regards, Hans