Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographing the inside of your camera bag!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 20:44:06 -0700

There is really only one solution, Train yourself to not wind the film
after what you think is the last photograph (before putting the camera
away.) If you do wind it, find something else to photograph for that last
shot.

Basically, don't put the camera in your bag while cocked. Better to have a
photograph of something intentional, rather than another picture of the
inside of your bag.

It didn't take me long to work out the procedure. How long did it take you
to remember to put your M6 on Bulb so the battery doesn't run out. This is
the same thing only better.

Jim