Subject: [Leica] Curt and Tina
From: M3novie@webtv.net (Scott Green)
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 17:51:43 -0700 (PDT)

Oh for cryin' out loud!  Was my subject header clear enoug?  Like you,
Tina, I am seldom if ever argumentative, but this is crazy.  A couple
days ago, I posted a note to the effect that I, for one, don't give a
roaring you-know-what _WHAT_ people talk about here!  Unfortunatel, this
very post is liable to incite "flame wars" of its own regarding
suggestions to follow.

Curt, I very and truly seriously doubt anyone here, from any part of the
world!, would rather you left the list.  Howver, I  might point out that
the title of this list is "Leica Users Group."  To me, that means that
any of the "users" here are free to discuss anything their little hearts
desire, as long as it deals with photography with the Leica -- which we
all, presumably do:  use a Leica of one sort or other.  At the risk of
having to dogde my own flak for saying it, if Tina's sincere attempt to
alleviate a quandry of a fellow user is intolerable discourtesy, might I
suggest you not do so and find somewhere else to levy your complaints.
Ever test drive a new car?  How is your recent arrival here any
different from deciding a Dodge Cirrus or whatever is not for you and
moving on to the next dealer?

Everyone, I really am sorry for spouting off, but I too fail to
understand what it is you want to discuss, Curt.  In fact, the subject
of model releases is one I've been wondering about myself.  I'd like to
hear all that you folks in the know have to offer!

Anyway, my bit in the matter.  'Nut said.
Scott Green