Subject: [Leica] stop it!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 22:12:32 -0500

We spend more time yakking about what should and shouldn't be on this list
I'm thinking of proposing we rename it from LUG to let's talk about talking
about talking.

Let's get on topic, please! (And leave the short personal messages that go
along with some good substance alone. Fully personal messages should be
just that. A quick comment, who pays by the minute any more anyway?
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Nix illegitimi carborundum ( Don't let the bastards grind you down)