Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica] Leica-Leica Owners
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 20:55:38 +0000

On  7 Aug 98 at 1:04, Jeff S wrote:

> [...]

Okay - I've a 90 Miata. Mariner Blue, to which I added the
Technosports rear track bar and Jackson Racing Cold Air Induction
Unit, acquired 7 years ago as part of the then-ongoing midlife
crisis. Its vehicular companion is a 92 Volvo wagon acquired five
months ago. They are both younger than any of my Leicas.

Roy