Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-Elmar-M tested by CDI
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 18:27:12 +0200

On 05-08-1998 23:01 RBedw51767@aol.com wrote:

>The focusing mechanism felt like sand was stuck in it and the
>change of focal length had no affect on the viewfinder grids in my M6 .85.
>Sounds like Leica made sure CDI had a perfect example to test.

CDI noted that in order to get the 28mm frame line in the viewfinder on
the M6, you have to push the focal length ring hard till the end,
otherwise you would get the 50mm frame lines.

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
PowerPC G3... listen carefully and you can hear the sound of
              Pentium chips being eaten for breakfast
Sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the fastest laptop on the planet