Subject: [Leica] Tom's "Soft Release" & ROR.
From: "Doug Williams (R)" <dwilli19@ford.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 07:58:02 -0400

I received the 'Soft Release' from Tom A. and a couple of bottles of ROR from
Jack Woltjen at V-Vax Products this week.  I thought simply wanted to share my
positive experiences with others on the LUG.  The soft release is like a dream.
 I had purchased it for my M4-P, but wound up using it on my R6.  It fits the
R6 like a glove.  I could not believe the difference on the R6.  I now must get
another one for the M4-P, as I cannot imagine the R6 without it!  As for ROR,
the claims made here recently are more of an 'understatement'!  I just did not
realize the amount of accumulation that had built up on the glass.  It was like
a piece of tissue paper had been removed from the front of the lens.  Also
liked what it did for the M4-P viewfinder glass...I am hooked.  Jack was very
good to talk with...took time, explained the product and the story behind it,
etc.  All in all a rather good week for purchases...two real winners.
- -Douglas