Subject: Re: [Leica] T-Max 3200 X-Ray question
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 19:29:38 EDT

Dave:

Cuba is on my list to visit.  Unfortunately it is not possible to fly directly
to Cuba from the U.S.   I believe you can fly to Caymans or other Caribbean
Islands and schedule a flight from there.  I fantisize about Spanish women
andCuban cigars.

Perhaps other Lugers know you and your work but I must apologize that I don't.
Did you visit Cuba on business or pleasure?  What subjects required the high
speed b&w and do you plan on posting your Cuban pictures on the net?

Thanks,
BOB

<<
 I just got back from Havana and have yet to process my film. I shot a
 number of rolls of T-Max 3200 and Tri-X pushed to 1600. I managed to get
 through Canadian customs both ways and into Cuba without the fast film
 getting X-Rayed. The T-Max box warns against x-rays in bold type. However,
 the Cuban customs agent would not let me leave without running the film
 through the X-Ray. Question: What can I expect to see on my film? Will it
 be fogged? Will lines appear? Should I even bother processing it?

 Cheers, Dave Fisher
 Waterloo, Ontario, Canada