Subject: Re: [Leica] Focus problems!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 23:42:39 -0400

At 02:48 PM 8/5/98 -0800, you wrote:
Hi, Tony -

Welcome to the LUG!

>I don't think I've got the focus of my V35 calibrated correctly.

The v35 is calibrated for a certain height paper easel.  You can adjust it
by turning the crank at the top of the main column or you can raise your
easel until it is in focus.  Everything else should be in focus
automatically when you get it adjusted.

>Also, I'm going to send my 75/1.4 Summilux-M back to Leitz for repair

This seems to be a problem with the 75.  I was convinced it was me until
Ted suggested I send the lens in to be repaired.  It was the lens.  I had
it adjusted twice and still had problems with it so I gave up and bought
another one.  No problems with it so far.

Good luck!

Leically,

Tina Manley, ASMP

<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>