Subject: Re: [Leica] Speling and Leikas
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 18:32:58 -0400

>>"It's" is a
>>contraction for both "it is" and "it has", while "its" is the possesive
>>form of
>>"it".

	Speaking French, the "it's" / "its" English thing,
	and pronouncing the English "R" RRRssss
	are my worst "buzz" when i have to
	[to the point i try to avoid speaking "RRR" English words].

	That's nothing: you should see the MOUNTAINS
	of French orthographic errors PROFESSIONALS write on the Internet
	in a single page (I've seen 5+ obvious errors, each line ... ):
	they're much like second graders writing French by sound, a no-no,
	who never got their act together: a GENERAL problem
	of the rising video-gaming generation, both in France and Quebec,
	and it concerns me (and very many others).

	I wonder if the German and Japanese speaking people
	have that sort of problem: seems so complicated.
	Maybe their youth are doing better.

	"Laykaa air uw-itt" : L E I C A   R - 8 !

	How's THAT to your ears ?

	NO, comrad, I don't wan't a balalaykaa: Laykaa air uw-itt !

	L E I C A   R - 8  !    	      ;+)

	Andre Jean Quintal

Love one another.
ICQ : 166 066 16