Subject: [Leica] Munich Dealers
From: "Bill Christensen" <kangwei@interaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 11:52:45 -0500

Francesco,

About 6 years ago, I picked up a R6.2 from Foto Sauter in Munich.  The store
is located a few blocks southwest of the old town square where the famous
glockenspiel is.  The advice and service were impeccable.  Since I was
travelling, they offered to process a roll (at their cost) through their 1
hour lab to confirm that the body was functioning properly.  It was and is.

Bill Christensen