Subject: [Leica] Belgian delegation to NATO visits Florennes AFB !
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 16:09:12 +0200

Hello to all!

Just back after a couple of weeks of vacation in the Italian Alps, I have
put up some work at my home page merely for fun.

Special section on the visit of the Belgian delegation to NATO to
Florennes Air Force Base is now temporarily available.

Click on section "Special Feature: Belgian delegation to NATO visits
Florennes AFB!" to see some snapshots. They were all taken as a simple
test of the Leica Minilux compact camera (not the Minilux Zoom) on Fuji
Reala print film, and should be considered as souvenir pictures.

Remember this site is optimized for viewing with Netscape Communicator
and Navigator web-browsers version 4, so use these for best results.

Enjoy.

Greetings,

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !